Carbon dioxide detector is also called carbon dioxide recorder, mainly used for carbon dioxide concentration detection.
The carbon dioxide detector is equipped with a precision sensor with GPS positioning function, which is compact and beautiful and easy to carry. With its own data management cloud platform and APP, data can be wirelessly transmitted to the background for remote management.
1. Wireless communication function: automatically upload measurement data, the device communicates with the server through the 2G/4G network, and sends it to the server in real time. You can view the carbon dioxide detection data on the web page. You can view and download the data no matter where you are on the Internet;
2. The carbon dioxide detector includes a mobile APP, supports Android and Apple systems, so you can view real-time data no matter where you are on the Internet.
3. Low power consumption design, increase system monitoring and protection measures to avoid system crashes.
4. Chinese liquid crystal display, can display the current date and time, the measurement data of each sensor, storage capacity, the number of stored data, and other information.
5. The host data storage capacity is large: The internal Flash of the device can store 30,000 recent data, and the standard 4G memory card can store unlimited storage, and can also store the data in the Flash at the same time.
6. Built-in lithium battery power supply: 7.4V2.8Ah lithium battery, with charging protection, low voltage prompt function. The external power supply is 8.4V (above 1000mA) DC power supply.
7. Collection setting: Use it without guarding, you can set timed collection or manual collection.
8. Voice settings: You can set the voice broadcast function on/off/over-limit on as needed.
9. Voice alarm function: After the host’s voice is set to overrun, the carbon dioxide overrun information can be broadcast by voice.
10. The host can connect to different types of sensors through the hub without affecting the accuracy of each other.
11. The carbon dioxide meter comes with GPS positioning function, which can automatically display the geographic coordinates of the collection point during data collection.
12. The type and number of expandable sensors are 32 (the extension cable is IP67, and the structure is integrated).
Manage Cloud Platform Functions
1. The carbon dioxide detector comes with the cloud management platform of the instrument including the C/S architecture, which can summarize and analyze the data of all portable devices and online devices, and the data will not be Available).
2. Display the data collected by each sensor, the detection time, and the GPS coordinate information of the collection location.
3. Data can be uploaded to the management cloud platform via 4G/2G network or USB data cable import. The data in the platform can be downloaded, analyzed, and printed;
4. The platform supports device data storage and provides sufficient capacity for long-term storage.
5. The platform provides report forms such as curves and tables for equipment data, and the data can be exported and imported.
6. The platform can combine data for report making, report printing, and report export functions.
7. The software can be upgraded online.
Technical parameters of carbon dioxide detector
|Recording capacity||The internal Flash of the device can store 30,000 data, and the standard 4G memory card can store unlimited storage.|
|Collection time interval||5 minutes to 99 hours|
|Voice broadcast||Mandarin Chinese|
|Power supply||7.4V lithium battery power supply|
|Working current||Standby power consumption 10mA, other power consumption depends on configuration.|
|Sensor technical parameters:||Measuring range: 0-2000ppm
the scope of application of carbon dioxide detector
(1) HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning), IAQ (indoor air quality monitoring)
(2) Process control of food processing, soft drinks, etc.
(3) Greenhouses, agricultural greenhouses, etc.
(4) Medical industry
(5) Automobiles, industrial safety, metallurgy, petrochemicals, etc.
Carbon Dioxide detector model difference
|TPJ-26-G||The measuring range is 0-2000ppm, with GPS positioning function|
|TPJ-26-IG||The measuring range is 0-5000ppm, with GPS positioning function|