The intelligent whiteness meter (whiteness tester) uses pulse flash technology to measure the blue light whiteness of the surface of the object. Without printing function. Repeatability: ≤0.1; Indication drift: ≤0.1;Zero drift: ≤0.1; Indication error: ≤0.5.
Purpose of whiteness meter
The intelligent whiteness meter is a digital display intelligent whiteness meter, which is mainly used to measure the blue light whiteness of the surface of the object, and the measurement result is displayed digitally. It is suitable for flour, starch, rice flour, salt, textiles, printing and dyeing, chemical fiber, plastic, Porcelain clay, talcum powder, white cement, paint, paint, ceramics, enamel, paper, pulp and other departments that need to measure the whiteness of the product.There are two types of intelligent whiteness meter without printing and with printing, which can be selected as required.
1. The intelligent whiteness meter is equipped with a long-life light source, up to 100,000 hours.
2. Fully sealed design to meet various production site determinations.
3. The digital display whiteness meter adopts a simple linear calculation method with high accuracy.
4. The operation of the whiteness meter is simple and convenient: one-key zero calibration, full digital calibration of the whiteboard, and automatic storage of calibration parameters.
5. Highly integrated hardware design, embedded operating system. Fast digital wave algorithm, two seconds to complete the measurement. The technical performance accords with the measurement result of JJG512-2002 whiteness meter, the measurement result is displayed digitally, and it can also be printed out by a printer.
Three, technical parameters
Diffuse illumination vertical detection method (d/o).
The intelligent whiteness tester complies with GB3978-83: standard illuminator and illuminating observation conditions, simulating D65 illuminator illumination, using d/o illumination observation geometric conditions, diffuser sphere diameter φ120mm, measuring hole diameter φ20mm, equipped with light absorber, Eliminates the influence of the specular reflection light of the specimen.
|Irradiation light source||65 light source|
|Diameter of measuring hole||the sample to be tested is not less than φ30mm|
|Output mode||3 and a half digits display, can also be used for printer to print out data (printer is optional)|
Fourth, the working principle of the whiteness meter
The whiteness meter uses the integrating sphere to measure the absolute spectral diffuse reflectance. The light emitted by the halogen tungsten lamp turns into a blue-violet light through the condenser and color filter, and enters the integrating sphere. After the light is diffusely reflected on the inner wall of the integrating sphere, it is irradiated in the test On the sample in the mouth, the light reflected by the sample is received by the silicon photocell after passing through the condenser and the diaphragm color filter group, and converted into an electrical signal. There is another silicon photovoltaic cell to receive the signal of the substrate in the sphere. The two electrical signals are amplified separately, mixed and processed, the measurement results are displayed digitally, and the built-in printer is used for printing.