Introduction to the instrument:
Nuclear magnetic resonance oil content measuring instrument is also called nuclear magnetic resonance oil content measuring instrument, nuclear magnetic resonance oil measuring instrument, which is specially used for detecting oil content of oily crops and processed products. The instrument is an oil detection equipment developed in accordance with the national standard GB/T15690 (NMR measurement of oil content in oilseeds in 1995).
Oil content of soybean, rapeseed, sesame, corn, cottonseed, sunflower seed, peanut, wheat, tung seed and other oil crops and their cakes and meal.
1. The high efficiency of the nuclear magnetic resonance oil content analyzer: it only takes 30 seconds to measure the sample each time, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
2. Safety and environmental protection: Nuclear magnetic resonance method test only needs 40W of electric energy, which is only equivalent to the energy consumption of a light bulb, and it can be carried out without other auxiliary materials. It is truly non-destructive, non-polluting, low-carbon, and environmentally friendly. New equipment.
3. Cost saving: Putting in a nuclear magnetic resonance oil content measuring instrument can increase the output rate by 10% every year, which can save a lot of water, electricity, ether, labor, and extraction equipment costs.
4. High precision and good stability: The software automatically adjusts the frequency and prompts and guides the operation process step by step. The frequency self-locking technology is adopted without manual adjustment. The operation is simple, reducing human errors and improving measurement accuracy.
5. Color LCD screen, mouse and keyboard, computer-based operation, the software automatically adjusts the frequency, the data can be copied out through the U disk and the results can be printed in the computer, and the software is upgraded through the U disk.
|Sample content range||0.1%~100%|
|Power supply||220V, 50Hz|