The handheld pesticide residue detector is also called the portable pesticide residue detector. The handheld pesticide residue rapid detector is in compliance with the national standard GB/T5009.199-2003. It can quickly detect the pesticide residue in the sample and is widely used in vegetables, fruits, and grains. , Rapid detection of organophosphorus and carbamate pesticide residues in tea and soil. The instrument has the function of storing and uploading test data. The test results can be stored at any time, uploaded to the management computer through the communication interface, and the parameters of the measuring instrument can be set on the management computer.
The handheld pesticide residue detector is mainly used for the rapid detection of organophosphorus and carbamate pesticides in fruits, vegetables, tea, and grains. It is especially suitable for rapid testing of vegetable production bases and professional vegetable households before picking the front fields, farmer’s wholesale markets, distribution centers, supermarkets, vegetable farms, restaurants, canteens, and household fruits and vegetables. The agricultural product pollution-free supervision and testing center, the industrial and commercial department, the technical supervision bureau, the sanitation and anti-epidemic station and other units conduct inspections of pesticide residues in the departments under their jurisdiction, and monitor the residues of fruits and vegetables on the market.
The pesticide residue detector is used to screen a large number of samples in and out of the country first, and then use the instrument method to quantitatively analyze a small number of positive samples, which can greatly improve work efficiency, save a lot of manpower and material resources, and ensure food safety.
1. The handheld pesticide residue detector does not require any calculation, and automatically displays the detection result, and the display result is the inhibition rate.
2. The handheld pesticide residue detector uses a semi-permanent light source, and the product has a long life.
3. Built-in 3.7V lithium battery, external 5V power supply, with charging function, with power level display function.
4. Display Beijing time and response time setting.
5. Detection time, with backlight function, backlight time can be adjusted.
6. You can scroll through the storage records and automatically record the test results.
7. The instrument has automatic calibration, automatic timing, and automatic shutdown functions.
8. The instrument host can store 500 records.
9. Upload data via USB interface.
10. With detection management software, it can read, edit, manage, query and print the test results of samples.
11. Full Chinese LCD screen display, intuitive data analysis.
Manage cloud platform functions:
1. The self-contained instrument cloud management platform includes a C/S architecture, which can summarize and analyze the data of all portable devices and online devices, and data backup is not lost. The viewing operation methods include web pages and mobile phones (Android system).
2. Display the process curve trend of each parameter, display and view the maximum, minimum, and average values, zoom in and zoom out.
3. Data can be uploaded to the management cloud platform. The data in the platform can be downloaded, analyzed, and printed.
4. The platform supports device data storage, and provides enough capacity for unlimited storage.
5. The platform provides report forms such as curves and tables for equipment data, and the data can be exported and imported.
6. The software can be upgraded online.
|Repeatability of transmittance||±3%|
|Button||Panasonic soft button|
working environment of the handheld pesticide residue detector