Model METAPOL 1000X Automatic Metallographic specimen grinding and polishing machine is equipped with automatic polishing head and features stepless speed changing and three-level constant speed for grinding and polishing. The working time can be preset and the rotating direction can be controlled. It can finish the whole process of rough grinding, fine grinding, rough polishing and finishing polishing for specimen preparing. It is the necessary metallographic specimen preparing instrument for using in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges.
- 7” Large touch screen operation
- Six pieces Φ30mm samples can be grinded and polished simultaneously.
- Both grinding disc and polishing head adopt stepless speed control, and the rotating direction of grinding disc can be shifted.
- Electric central force holding, fix the sample and then it can complete the whole process of grinding and polishing, and this can ensure the plane parallelism of sample.
- The loading force can be adjusted during running process.
- Working time presetting
- Quick exchanging disc. The working disc can be changed and replaced swiftly.
Diameter of working disc: 250mm (200mm is optional)
Rotating speed of working disc: stepless speed changing 50-1000 rpm, and three-level
constant speeds of 300 / 600 / 900 rpm
Rotating speed of polishing head: stepless speed changing 5-100 rpm
Sample holder: Φ30mm, 6-hole (or customized)
Sample preparing time: 60-999 seconds
Pressure range: 5-170N
Power supply: Single phase, 220V, 50Hz
Input power: 700W
Dimensions: 730 x 450 x 900 mm
Net weight: 65 Kg