Feature & Use:
- Automatic test force changeover.
- Large 8” touch screen, direct visual display and interactive operating interface.
- High speed ARM processor, fast operation speed and extensive database storage.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Equipped with digital temperature measurement circuit which can guarantee long-term work, stable and reliable.
- Automatic correction for hardness measurement of cylindrical surface and spherical surface.
- The maximum and minimum hardness values can be set, when the test value exceeds the set range, an alarm sound will be issued.
- Automatic hardness value correction, the hardness value can be directly corrected within a certain range.
- With the database function, the test data can be saved automatically in groups, each group can save 10 data, totally can save more than 2000 data.
- With the hardness value curve display function, intuitive display the changes of hardness value.
- The database can automatically record the scale, test force, hardness values, temperature and other parameters.
- The system can automatically calculate the maximum, minimum and average hardness values of each group.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scales.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 or USB interface.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of touch screen digital display type Rockwell hardness tester. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: AC 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.