Feature & Use
- Manual testing process, no need for electric controlling.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precise integral casting hydraulic buffer, no buffer liquid leakage, smooth loading without impact, and the loading speed is adjustable.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality.
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HR
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.