Feature & Use
- High testing travel in vertical direction and it is suitable for testing of large test piece.
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force is controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of semi-automatic type motor-driven Rockwell hardness tester. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 400mm (600mm is optional)
Depth of throat: 165mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 548 x 326 x 1025mm
Weight: approx. 140kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.