- This full automatic micro-Vickers hardness tester and the auto-loading platform are controlled by the computer, and the hardness indentation is digitally imaged on the computer screen. Then, by means of automatic reading and manual reading, it can accurately measure the microhardness, hardening depth, film thickness and distance between two points of metal and part of non-metallic materials and various coatings. It can also photograph the metal surface topography and print the fixed rate. This system breaks through the traditional hardness testing method and achieves full automatic, high precision and high repeatability hardness testing. It is an important equipment for material analysis.
- Large 8” touch screen, direct visual display and interactive operating interface.
- High speed ARM processor, fast operation speed and extensive database storage.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The hardness scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed on screen and set.
- The turbo-worm elevating system can greatly improve the testing stability and accuracy.
- HD measurement and observation – dual objective lens combination, combined with the built-in length encoder HD micrometer eyepiece, to achieve indentation diagonal one-key measurement, greatly reduce the manual interference and reading error.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scales.
- The maximum and minimum hardness values can be set, when the test value exceeds the set range, an alarm sound will be issued.
- With the function of software hardness value correction, the hardness value can be directly corrected within a certain range.
- With the database function, the testing data can be saved automatically in groups, each group can save 10 data, totally can save up to 2000 data.
- With the hardness value curve display function, intuitively display the changes of hardness value.
- Knoop indenter is optional to measure Knoop hardness.
- Equipped with wireless Bluetooth printer and output data through RS232 and USB interface.
- Precision conforms to GB/T 4340.2, ISO 6507-2 and ASTM E384.
Hardness measuring range: 5-2900HV
Test force: 0.09807, 0.2542, 0.4903, 0.9807, 1.961, 2.942, 4.904, 9.807N
(10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000gf)
Vickers hardness scale: HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1
Load control: Automatic loading / dwelling / unloading
Dwelling time: 1-99 seconds (1 sec. per increment)
Test mode: HV/HK
Maximum height of specimen: 110 mm
Distance from indentation center to wall: 110 mm
Optical measurement system:
Objective lens: 10X (observation), 40X (measurement)
Total magnification: 100X (observation) , 400X (measurement).
Optical measuring range: 200 um
Min. measuring unit: 0.025 um
X-Y automatic platform:
Size: 130 x 120 mm
Max. travel: 45 x 45mm
Min. step distance: less than 1 micron (0.001 MM) (or 2 micron, optional)
Repeated positioning accuracy: less than 3 microns
Moving speed: adjustable
Control mode: Manual control, electric control and computer control
Light Source: 12V/20W
Light source brightness: PWM dimming
Energy-saving mode: Automatically enter standby mode after 10 minutes
Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz
Power Consumption: 100 W
Overall dimensions: 500 x 330 x 560 mm
Weight shaft: 1 pc.
Weight: 6 pcs.
Electric X-Y platform: 1 pc.
Thin shaft anvil: 1 pc.
Thin plate anvil: 1 pc.
Flat nose pliers: 1 pc.
Large V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Small V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond pyramid penetrator: 1 pc.
Micro-Vickers standardized block: 2 pcs.
Spare fuse (2A): 2 pcs.
Bulb (12V/20W): 1 pc.
Screw driver: 1 pc.
Hexagonal wrench: 2 pcs.
Adjusting screw: 4 pcs.
Level meter: 1 pc.
Digital micrometer: 1 pc.
CCD camera: 1 pc.
USB softdog: 1 pc.
Connection cable: 1 pc.
Data cable: 1 pc.
Power cord: 1 pc.
Electric X-Y platform control box: 1 pc.
Joystick: 1 pc.
Computer: 1 set
Measuring Software: 1 set