PHR series portable Rockwell hardness tester complies with the basic designing principles of Rockwell hardness testing in accordance with international standard ISO 6508, American Standard ASTM E18 and ASTM E110.
The hardness values can be read directly from the Rockwell hardness testers after rapid and accurate operations. It can be considered as a non-destructive testing with very small indentations. This kind of testers can be used at site to test the finished or semi-finished work pieces piece by piece in batches. Rockwell hardness testers are mostly applied in the metal-processing enterprises.
Feature & Use
- Small and Light: The tester is small and light. Its min. weight is only 0.8kg.
- Simple Operation: Operation as simple as micro-meter.
- Convenient: Used on table or take out.
- High Reliability: Designed by Rockwell hardness test method.
- High Accuracy: As accurate as desk testers. Complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18.
- Traceable Test Block: Standard package including three standard Rockwell hardness blocks.
- Indenter: Certificated indenter by standard Rockwell hardness tester.
Specimen size: 25 x 25mm
Initial test force: 10kgf
Total test force: 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Test head: 120° diamond cone indenter, 1.588mm hard alloy ball
Indication error: Complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
Repeatability error: Complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
Test resolution: 0.5HR
Test range: HRA, HRB, … HRV etc,15 scales.
Application range: Common metal including iron and steel, Cu, Al, Ni, Ti, Pb, carburized layer and hard alloy, etc.
Bench stand: 1 pc.
Flat test anvil:1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.