Feature & Use:
- High testing travel in vertical direction and it is suitable for testing of large test piece.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The measuring device adopts grating displacement sensor, the test results are displayed on large LCD screen, the test scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed and set.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scale.
- The built-in test software can correct the measurement results of the machine by ±3HR.
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force are controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- Equipped with blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through USB or RS232 port
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of heightened digital display type Rockwell hardness tester. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 400mm (600mm is optional)
Depth of throat: 165mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 548 x 326 x 1025mm
Weight: approx. 140kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.