Feature & Use
- Lengthened and enlarged work table with twin-axis linkage structure, which make it very suitable for hardness testing of large and thin work pieces.
- The measuring device adopts grating displacement sensor, the test results are displayed on the LCD screen, the test scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed and set.
- The machine body is integral casting by high quality cast iron, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is round and beautiful.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scale
- The built-in test software can correct the measurement results of the machine by 3HR.
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force are controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 port.
- Precision conforms to the Standards of GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18.
This lengthened Rockwell hardness tester is specially customized on the basis of normal digital type Rockwell hardness tester. The structure and worktable are specially designed which make it more applicable. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Main Technical Parameters:
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Large work table size: 400*600mm (or customizable)
Max. Height of test piece: 120mm
Depth of throat: 135mm
Hardness resolution: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Net weight: 300 Kg
Large test table: 1 pc.
Small test table: 1 pc.
V-notch test table: 1 pc.
Diamond cone indenter: 1 pc.
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball indenter: 1 pc.
Standardized Rockwell hardness block: 5 pcs.