TOUCH SCREEN DIGITAL DISPLAY VICKERS HARDNESS TESTER
This hardness tester is suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of steel, non-ferrous metals, ceramics, treated layers of metal surface, and the hardness grads of carburized, nitrided and hardened layers of metals. It is and also suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of micro and super thin parts.
- Equipped with a large 8″ LCD touch screen, which adopts menu operation interface, HV or HK (optional) can be selected in operation panel, the measured hardness value can be automatically calculated and displayed.
- Hardness conversion between various hardness scales
- Stepless brightness adjustment of light source.
- Double lenses for hardness measurement.
- Calibration can be made according to standard hardness block or length scale so as to make the hardness value more accurate to meet the requirement.
- The eyepiece is equipped with digital encoder, the hardness value and D1 & D2 value can be displayed on screen directly.
- RS232 data interface, built-in printer, USB data interface is optional to replace printer
- The information of test samples, operator etc. can be input and saved.
- Password can be set to protect setting parameters.
- Modular design, easy maintenance, large space for sample.
- Optional image measuring system can be equipped with this hardness tester so as to connect with computer for automatic operation.
|Test force||0.3Kgf (2.94N), 0.5Kgf (4.9N), 1.0Kgf (9.8N),
2.0Kgf (19.6N), 3.0Kgf (29.4N), 5Kgf (49.0N)
|0.3Kgf (2.94N), 0.5Kgf (4.9N), 1.0Kgf (9.8N),
3.0Kgf (29.4N), 5.0Kgf (49.0N), 10Kgf (98.0N)
|1.0Kgf (9.8N), 3.0Kgf (29.4N), 5.0Kgf (49.0N),
10Kgf (98.0N), 20Kgf (196N), 30Kgf (294N)
|1.0Kgf (9.8N), 5.0Kgf (49.0N), 10Kgf (98.0N),
20Kgf (196N), 30Kgf (294N), 50Kgf (490N)
|Standard Conforms to||GB/T4340.2, ISO 6507-23, ASTM E92|
|Min measuring unit||0.0625um||0.125um|
|Conversion Scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HV, HK, HBW, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T|
|Hardness measuring range||8~2900HV|
|Method of testing
|Automatic loading, dwelling , unloading|
(both can be used for observation and measurement)
|Test force dwell time||0~99s|
|Data output||8″ LCD screen display|
|Maximum specimen height||160mm|
|Distance from the center to the outer wall of the indenter||135mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V /110V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Net Weight||About 50Kg|
|10X eyepiece test||1||Middle, Large, V shape testing table||Each 1|
|Axle weight||1||Adjusting screw||4|
|Vickers hardness block||2||Dust cover||1|
|Power line||1||Product Manual||1|
Note: Special accessories can be provided.
- X-Y test anvil
- Video measuring apparatus can be provided. It can display the testing indentation image on the screen and make the measurement.
- CCD image processing system can be provided. It will clearly show indentation image on a computer screen, and make automatic or manual measurement through PC.