Feature & Use
- Lengthened and enlarged work table with twin-axis linkage structure, which make it very suitable for hardness testing of large and thin work pieces.
- Direct hardness reading from dial gauge.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body, with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force are controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- Precision conforms to the Standards of GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18
This lengthened Rockwell hardness tester is specially customized on the basis of normal motor-driven type Rockwell hardness tester. The structure and worktable are specially designed which make it more applicable. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Main Technical Parameters:
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Large work table size: 400*600mm (or customizable)
Max. Height of test piece: 120mm
Depth of throat: 135mm
Hardness resolution: 0.5HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz
Net weight: 300 Kg
Large test table: 1 pc.
Small test table: 1 pc.
V-notch test table: 1 pc.
Diamond cone indenter: 1 pc.
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball indenter: 1 pc.
Standardized Rockwell hardness block: 5 pcs.