Feature & Use
- Electric loading with weights, high precision sensor.
- 8” Large touch screen interface, easy operation, multi-language versions
- All Superficial Rockwell scales, total 15 types
- Automatically apply the initial load and main load
- Automatic correction of high, medium and low hardness values.
- Built-in hardness value correction of convex cylindrical surface.
- RS232 interface and Built-in printer (or USB interface is optional) for data output.
- More sample and testing information. Data stored in USB flash disk, EXCEL format, easy for editing and processing
- Powerful data processing ability. Various hardness conversion including HR, HB, HV etc. Setting acceptable range, over-limit alert, information input of operator and sample name, etc.
- Test results can be stored, processed and printed automatically.
- Modular design, easy maintenance
- Modern and beautiful appearance, stable structure
It’s suitable to determine the Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels and hard alloys, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc.
|Initial load||3Kgf (29.42N)|
|Total load||15Kgf (147.1N), 30Kgf (294.2N), 45Kgf (441.3N)|
|HR15N HR30N HR45N HR15T HR30T HR45T HR15W HR30W HR45W HR15X HR30X HR45X HR15Y HR30Y HR45Y|
|Hardness testing range||HR15N: 70-94, HR30N: 42-86, HR45N: 20-77,
HR15TW: 67-93, HR30TW: 29-82, HR45TW: 10-72
|Load value error||≤1%|
|Hardness reading||LCD display|
|Screen size||8 inch|
|Data Storage||Can store 60 kinds of test results, RS-232 interface, built-in printer, or optional USB flash disk automatic data storage|
|Conversion Scale||Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers|
|Carried Standard||BSEN 6508, ISO 6508, ASTM E18, GB/T230|
|Max Height of Specimen||200mm|
|Distance of Indenter
to outer wall
|Data output||RS232 & built-in printer (or choose USB interface)|
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||560×200×800mm|