Feature & Use:
- Specially designed head horizontally protruding, it can measure the hardness of tubular parts which can not be measured by general hardness testers, the minimum inner diameter of test piece is 30mm.
- Automatic “fool” type operation, only one key operation to get result, no need for artificial preload applying, which can avoid human error.
- The touch-screen interface, easy to operate, multi-language version
- Electric loading without weights, closed-loop control, no need for installation.
- Test force can be automatically corrected by standard force meter.
- Automatically apply the initial load and main load.
- All Rockwell scales, total 15 types.
- For all Rockwell scales, hardness value is automatically corrected in high, medium and low three sections.
- Set password to protect setting parameters; keeping more samples and test information.
- More information of sample and testing. Data stored in USB flash disk, EXCEL format, easy for editing and processing.
- Powerful data processing functions. Various hardness scales conversion of HR, HB, HV etc. Acceptable range setting, over-range alert, operator name and sample name input etc.
- Modular design, easy maintenance.
- Modern and beautiful appearance, stable structure.
Industrial production, Inspection of product quality on processing technology. Ferrous and nonferrous metals, Hardened steel, tempered steel, annealed steel, hardened steel, sheet of various thicknesses, carbide materials, powder metallurgy materials, hardness and thermal spray coating. Sheet metal, thin-walled pipe, hardened steel, and small parts of hardness. Widely used in machinery manufacturing, metallurgy plants, universities, laboratories, etc.
|Conversion Scale||Brinell, Vickers|
|Display of Hardness Value||Touchable Large LCD screen display|
|Carried Standard||GB/T230.2 Chinese Standard, JJG112 Inspection Rule|
|Preliminary Testing force||10kgf(98.07N)|
|Testing force||60kgf(588N) 100kgf(980N) 150kgf(1471N)|
|Rockwell Scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK|
|Hardness measuring range||HRA:20-95 HRBW:10-100 HRC:20-70 HRD:40-77
HRF:60-100 HRG:30-94 HRH:80-100 HRK:40-100
|Test force Deviation||≤0.5%|
|Data Output||USB Flash Disk|
|Max Height of Specimen||300mm|
|Distance of Indenter to outer wall||200mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Diamond Rockwell indenter||1||Ball indenter with the diameter of 1.5875 mm||1|
(HRB, HRC high, HRC low)
|3||Large, medium, V-type testing table||1 for each|
|Fuse 2A||2||Level adjusting bolts||4|
|Power line||1||Plastic Dustproof cover||1|
|USB flash disk, touch pen||1 for each||Operation Manual
|1 for each|