Feature & Use
- Manual testing process, no need for electric controlling.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precise integral casting hydraulic buffer, no buffer liquid leakage, smooth loading without impact, and the loading speed is adjustable.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s suitable to determine the Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels and hard alloys, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality.
Measuring range: 70-94HR15N, 67-93HR15TW, 42-86HR30N,
29-82HR30TW, 20-77HR45N, 10-72HR45TW
Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 170mm
Depth of throat: 130mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HRN (T)
Dimensions: 480 x 238 x 630mm
Weight: approx. 65kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.