Feature & Use:
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The measuring device adopts grating displacement sensor, the test results are displayed on the LCD screen, the test scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed and set.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scale.
- The built-in test software can correct the measurement results of the machine by ±3HR.
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force are controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- Equipped with built-in printer, the data can be output through USB or RS232 port.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of digital display type Plastic Rockwell hardness tester which is specially designed to test Plastic Rockwell hardness of plastic materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It’s suitable to determine the Plastic Rockwell hardness of plastic, composite materials, all kinds of friction materials, soft metals and non-metal soft materials.
Measuring range: 70-100HREW, 50-115HRLW, 50-115HRMW, 50-115HRRW
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc. for each
Plastic Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.