Feature & Use
- Small volume, convenient for carrying, easy operation
- The measured Leeb hardness value can be converted into Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Shore hardness, etc.
- Exchangeable impacting device, different impacting devices can be automatically recognized
- Hardness value software & hardware calibration
- Data storage, RS232 data output
- Precision conforms to GB/T 17394, JB/T 9378
It’s suitable to determine the Leeb hardness of various ferrous and non-ferrous metals precisely, such as steel, cast steel, alloy too steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloy, brass-zinc alloy, copper-tin alloy, pure copper, and forged steel etc.
Measuring range: 150~960HLD
Testing direction: Arbitrary 360°
Hardness conversion: HL, HRC, HRB, HRA, HB, HV, HS
Display: Large graphical dot-matrix LCD (320*240, with backlit)
Data storage: 500 groups (impact times: 1-26 for each group)
Indicated value error: 5 HLD
Software calibrating range: ±15 HLD
Working temperature: -20 °C ~+60 °C
Relative humidity: ≤90%
Power supply: 3.3V DC
Continuous working time: about 50 hours (backlit not on)
Data output interface: RS232
Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 42mm
Weight: approx. 0.3kg (main machine)
Main machine: 1 set
D type impact device: 1 pc.
Small supporting ring: 1 pc.
Leeb Standardized hardness block: 1 pc.
Charger: 1 pc.
Binder: 1 bottle
Nylon brush: 1 pc.
Aluminum box: 1 pc.