Feature & Use
- Electric loading without weights, closed loop control.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, high rigidity, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Automatic protection for overloading & over-position
- Automatic testing process, no human operating error.
- Equipped with Built-in printer, the data can be output through RS232 or USB interface.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scales.
- Precision conforms to GB/T 231.2, ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10
It’s suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of unquenched steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloys, etc.
Measuring range: 5-650HBW
Test force: 62.5, 100, 125, 187.5, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 3000kgf
(612.9, 980.7, 1225.9, 1838.8, 2415.8, 4903.5, 7355.3, 9807, 14710.5, 29421N)
Hardness resolution: 0.1 HBW
Eyepiece magnification: 20X
Objective lens magnification: 1X
Total magnification: 20X
Max. height of test piece: 280mm
Depth of throat: 150mm
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 700 x 268 x 980mm
Weight: approx. 160kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: Φ2.5, Φ5, Φ10mm, 1 pc. for each
Brinell standardized block: 2 pcs.