- Manual turret shifting between indenter and objective lens
- Standard 8-level force, from 10gf (0.098N) to 1kgf (9.8N), 2Kgf (19.6N) is optional, users can customize the test force.
- After measuring the indentation diagonal length, the system will automatically calculate and display the hardness value.
- Both two objectives can be used to test hardness value.
- Based on the standard block of different forces, the hardness value can be corrected automatically.
- 8” Touch-screen interface, easy to operate, multi-language is available.
- Testing data can be saved into U disk directly in EXCEL format, which is convenient for easy editing and processing (Optional USB interface).
- The information of test samples, operator etc. can be input and saved.
- Password can be set to protect setting parameters.
- Measured hardness value can be automatically converted to other scales.
- Modular design, easy maintenance, large space for sample.
- Optional image measuring system can be equipped with this hardness tester so as to connect with computer for automatic operation.
Heat treatment, carbide, quench hardened layer, the surface coating layer, steel, non-ferrous metal and small and thin shape parts, etc.
|Test force||10gf (0.098N), 25gf (0.245N), 50gf (0.49N), 100gf (0.98N), 200gf (1.96N), 300gf (2.94N), 500gf(4.9N), 1kgf (9.8N)|
|Standard Conformed to||GB/T 4340.2, ISO 6507-2, ASTM E384|
|Min measuring unit||0.01µm|
|Conversion Scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HV, HK, HBW,
HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T
|Hardness measuring range||8~2900HV|
|Method of testing force applied||Automatic (Loading, Dwelling, Unloading)|
|Test microscope magnification||400X (Measuring)，100X (observation)
(Optional 50X, 200X, 500X, Maximum 1000X)
|Test force dwell time||1~99s|
|X-Y test sets||Dimension: 100*100mm Maximum travel 25*25mm|
|Data output||Touch-screen display, RS232 interface & Printer. USB disk interface is optional to replace printer|
|Maximum specimen height||100mm|
|Distance from the center to the outer wall of the indenter||135mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz|
|Net Weight||About 50Kg|
|Cross test sets||1||10X eyepiece test||1|
|Vickers hardness block
(high block, low block)
|1 each||USB disk (Optional)||1|
|Level||1||Plastic dust cover||1|
|Screwdriver||2||Adjusting screw||4 pcs.|
|Power line||1||Spare fuse (2A)||2 pcs.|
|Product Manual||1||Product certification||1|
Note: Special accessories can be provided.
- Knoop indenter: can measuring some high hardness materials.
- Video measuring apparatus can be provided. It can display the testing indentation image on the screen and make the measurement.
- CCD image processing system can be provided. It will clearly show indentation image on a computer screen, and make automatic or manual measurement through PC.
- Digital micrometer can be provided to be equipped on X-Y stage to realize digital movement control.