The HBS-MA-P Portable Brinell Hardness Automatic Measuring System adopts the techniques such as optics, electronics, computer and image analysis etc, and it is specially used to test the Brinell hardness values automatically.
- Convenient carrying performance: the whole system has small and exquisite design, convenient installation and simple operation.
- Professional optical design: ensure that the Brinell indentation image is clear and the boundary is clear.
- Accurate image analysis: integrate shape, brightness and edge calculation to improve the accuracy of measurement results.
- Automatic measurement can be carried out for standard samples, with automatic measurement button, which is convenient for testing.
- The brightness, contrast and lighting system are adjustable, and parameter values can be saved and imported for different sample surfaces.
- Wide scope of application: accurate test results can be obtained in laboratory or industrial workshop.
- Powerful software functions: single piece measurement, batch measurement, hardness conversion table, data and image storage, database query, unqualified value alarm.
- Capturing Images: Real time display image of hardness indentation; store and print its image.
- Measuring Indentation: Automatically measure the indentation with good repeatability, high accuracy and wide usages. At the same time, the system also support to manually measurement and adjustment.
- Calibrating method: Calibrate with standard hardness test blocks or length scales.
- Hardness exchanging: According to GB/ASTM standard, automatically exchange the hardness value among the multiple hardness scales such as Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, etc.
- Drawings and texts report: Automatically record the test data and output the Word form report according to user’s stipulated requirement.
- Data Output: Automatically record the test data and save the data with EXCEL form.
- Database supporting: Support the database so as to easy user’s enquiry.
- Brinell hardness scale: HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/62.5, HBW5/125, HBW5/250, HBW5/750, HBW10/100, HBW10/250, HBW10/500, HBW10/1000, HBW10/1500, HBW10/3000
- Meet the standards: BSEN 6506, ISO 6506, ASTM E10, GB/T 231
- Measuring range: 15.9~650HBW (effective hardness value recommended by ASTM E10)
- Measurement resolution: 0.0001mm
- Hardness value resolution: 0.1HBW
- Digital imaging: 1.3 million pixels Industrial digital camera
- Measurement method: Manual measurement, automatic measurement (for standard samples)
- Calibration mode: Standard hardness block / length scale
- Power Supply: USB power supply
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Measuring head: 1 pc.
- Softdog: 1 pc.
- Standard Brinell hardness block: 1 pc.
- U disk with software: 1 pc.
- Instruction manual: 1 pc.