Feature & Use
- Integrated with industrial tablet PC, built-in industrial grade CCD camera
- Equipped with Brinell CCD image processing system, directly display indentation image and testing data on screen, and finish manual or automatic measurement to the image.
- Automatic turret shifting between indenter and lens.
- Equipped with twin high definition objective lens
- Electric loading without weights, closed loop control.
- Large 8” touch screen, direct visual display and interactive operating interface.
- High speed ARM processor, fast operation speed and extensive database storage.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Built-in hardness conversion scales, which can realize full hardness scale conversion.
- The maximum and minimum hardness values can be set, when the test value exceeds the set range, an alarm sound will be issued.
- Automatic hardness value correction, the hardness value can be directly corrected within a certain range.
- With the database function, the test data can be saved automatically in groups, each group can save 10 data, totally can save up to 2000 data.
- With the hardness value curve display function, intuitively display the changes of hardness value.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 or USB interface.
- Precision conforms to GB/T 231.2, ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10
It’s suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of unquenched steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloys, etc.
Measuring range: 5-650HBW
Test force: 31.25, 62.5, 100, 125, 187.5, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 3000kgf
(306.25, 612.9, 980.7, 1225.9, 1838.8, 2415.8, 4903.5, 7355.3,9807, 14710.5, 29421N)
Max. height of test piece: 280mm
Depth of throat: 165mm
Hardness resolution: 0.1 HBW
Min. measuring unit: 5μm
Eyepiece magnification: 20X
Objective lens magnification: 1X, 2X
Total magnification: 20X, 40X
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: AC 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 700 x 268 x 980mm
Weight: approx. 160kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: Φ2.5, Φ5, Φ10mm, 1 pc. for each
Brinell standardized block: 2 pcs.