TD5 Pulp water retention value determination centrifuge
Pulp retention value determination centrifuge TD5 characteristics:
1. It adopts Infineon’s single-chip microcomputer and Infineon’s drive module, cooperates with independent research and development control board and high-torque DC brushless motor, and has stable operation and low noise, providing a comfortable laboratory environment.
2. Pulp water retention value determination centrifuge TD5, with over-speed, over-temperature, unbalance, under-pressure, over-pressure and other early warning functions, three-stage damping and shock absorption, special combination damping device, make the motor run smoothly and safely, prevent The sample is resuspended for excellent centrifugation.
3. TFT-LCD true color display, touch screen button and physical button dual operation mode, with special button for centrifugal force display, display setting parameters and running parameters at the same time, parameters can be changed at any time during operation, no need to stop, the operation interface is intuitive, Simple and easy to use; the operation menu is available in multiple languages (Chinese, English, Russian, Portuguese).
4.10 speed acceleration and 10 speed reduction rate control, can store 20 sets of user-defined programs, convenient to call common programs, boot for the last use of the program.
5. Rear austenitic 304 stainless steel centrifugal chamber with all-steel spray-coated outer casing, one-piece stamped steel front face and three-layer steel protective cover, etc., which are both durable and durable, ensuring the safety of workers and laboratories. .
6.100V-230V wide voltage design, improve the range of the centrifuge’s voltage (optional).
7. The mute electromechanical motor door lock is easy to use. Simply close the door cover, the door lock system will be triggered and the door cover will be locked safely.
8. Aviation forged aluminum rotor (corner rotor only) and a variety of polyamide fiber adapters are available.
9. With CFDA filing and CFDA production qualification, it has passed ISO 9001 (2015) certification and ISO 13485 (2016) certification.
10. The centrifuge (also called pulp water retention value tester) is produced by Hercy Instruments, and is a laboratory instrument for measuring the water retention performance of pulp based on the GB/T 29286-2012 standard method;
|Max speed （r/ min)||5000|
|MAX RCF （ X g)||4800|
|Max capacity||4 X 250 ml|
|Time range||1-99h59min/Large torque DC/AC variable frequency motor, microcomputer control|
|Control and drive system||Large torque DC/AC variable frequency motor, microcomputer control|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz|
|SIZE （L*W*H)||600 X 540 X 360 mm|
|Max speed （r/ min)||Max RCF （ X g)|
|Swing rotor||4 X 250 ml||4000||2780|