Multiparameter benchtop turbidity meter with the Total Suspended Solids measurement mode, 2 to 7 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for laboratory use.
• Multiparameter benchtop turbidity meter is equipped with a 4.5 inches TFT display.
• 2 to 7 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable 4 turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• TSS conversion factor ensures the accurate measurement of the total suspended solids.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks a stable reading.
• Setup menu allows setting the date and time, measurement mode, resolution, auto-power off,
• Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 200 data sets.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
• Industrial wastewater plants
• Municipal water and other industrial applications
|Range||0 to 2000 NTU, 0 to 500 EBC, 0 to 9999 ASBC|
|Resolution||0.01 (0 to 99 NTU), 0.1 (100 to 999 NTU), 1 (1000 to 2000 NTU)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading (0~500 NTU), ±3% of reading (501~2000 NTU)|
|Calibration Points||2 to 7 points|
|Calibration Standards||0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 NTU|
|Range||Deponding on the TSS conversion factor|
|Accuracy||±3% of reading|
|Light Source||Infrared-emitting diode (850nm wavelength)|
|Stray Light||<0.02 NTU|
|Memory||Stores up to 200 data sets|
|Output||USB communication interface|
|Display||4.5″ TFT LCD|
|Power||DC12V, using AC adapter, 220V/50Hz|