TB100 Portable Turbidimeter
High performance portable turbidimeter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for process control and field use.
• Easy-to-use portable turbidimeter comes with a standard carrying case.
• 2 to 5 points push-button calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable 4 turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• Single measurement mode automatically recognizes the stable reading.
• Continuous measurement mode is used for indexing or matching the sample vials.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the date and time, resolution, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 data sets.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the meter
|Measurement Method||ISO 7027 nephelometric method (90°)|
|Measurement Range||0~1100 NTU/FNU, 0~275 EBC, 0~9999 ASBC|
|Resolution||0.01 (0~100 NTU), 0.1 (100~999 NTU), 1 (999~1100 NTU)|
|Accuracy||±2% (0~500 NTU), ±3% (501~1100 NTU)|
|Calibration Standards||0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000 NTU or User-Defined|
|Light Source||Infrared-emitting diode (850nm wavelength)|
|Stray Light||< 0.02 NTU|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (15 minutes after last key pressed)|
|Memory||Stores up to 100 data sets|
|Output||USB communication interface|
|Power Requirements||1×9V battery|