The PHB-200 tester is equipped with the magnetic chucks, fix it on the specimen surface and then finish testing. It is completely based on the Brinell test principle, and the test method complies with GB/T 231.2, ASTM E10, ISO 6506.2.
Being used together with the Brinell Indentation Measurement System, it can be applied to quick and precise test of specimen’s Brinell hardness on site. It can be applied to test the steel parts that too large or too heavy for table tester to test, and to test heat treatment parts such as steel plate, pipe, mould with available testing surface. It can also be used for testing the hardness of weld joint on boilers, pressure vessels and pressure pipes.
This tester could replace the Leeb hardness tester which is in low accuracy and reliability.
Feature & Use
- High Reliability: With advanced imported sensors as well as high integration, high stability electronic components to keep the high reliability of the hardness tester.
- Small and Convenient The tester has a weight of only 5.1kg, being the smallest Brinell Hardness Tester so far.
- Design of Light: Test point with lighting, convenient to observe the test processing.
- Digital Display Function: Adopt digital display technology to show test force and other information on LED display of hardness tester, it is convenient to operate.
- Traceable Calibrated Block It permits customer to calibrate the tester with a standard block at any time.
Test Force: 187.5kg
Test Force Error: ≦±1%
Complies with GB/T 231.2, ASTM E10, ISO 6506.2
Indenter: 2.5mm test ball
Testing Range: 100-650HBW
Indication Error: Complies with GB/T 231.2,ASTM E10, ISO 6506.2
Indication Repeatability: Complies with GB/T 231.2, ASTM E10, ISO 6506.2
Operating Temperature: 5-45℃
Nominal Dimension (L x W x H): 245 x 105 x 238mm
Test Piece Surface: Flat: Area ≧195×60mm Thickness ≧5mm
Cylinder: Diameter ≧60mm Length ≧200mm, Thickness ≧8mm
2.5mm Steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Brinell standardized block: 2 pcs.
40X Readout microscope: 1 pc.
Recharger: 1 pc.
Battery box: 1 pc.
Seat iron: 1 pc.