This PHBR-200 digital display magnetic Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester can make accurate Brinell hardness test with conventional indentation method of ISO 6506.2 and ASTM E10. It can also make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E103, and read hardness value directly. At the same time it also can do Rockwell hardness test according to Rockwell hardness testing method in ISO 6508.2 and ASTM E18. These functions can meet the demand of precise and rapid Brinell hardness testing on-site of large steel and iron parts.
Simplified operation of Rockwell hardness and depth-measuring Brinell hardness, only need to load the total test force remain for several seconds and then unload the total test force to finish the test, it is very simple and high efficiency.
This instrument stores an accurate basic hardness, that is depth curve made from plenty hardness blocks; it also stores several Brinell curves of common materials. We can supply the service of making precise Brinell curve of common material according to customers’ requirement. Advanced curve correction methods can be used to test a variety of special materials. This instrument can check and calibrate the accuracy on-site by precise indentation method at any time.
Feature & Use
- Convenient to Use: Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.
- High Reliability: With advanced imported sensors as well as high integration, high stability electronic components to keep the high reliability of the hardness tester.
- High efficiency depth-measuring method: It can make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E103, and read hardness value directly.
- NDT Testing: Quick, convenient, no damage test.
- Brinell and Rockwell combination: One hardness tester with Brinell and Rockwell two functions can meet the demands of most manufacturing users.
- Traceable standard test blocks: Standard package including standard Brinell hardness test block and Rockwell hardness test block.
- High Accuracy: Test method follows Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and accuracy in accordance with ISO 6506, 6508 and ASTM E10, E18.
Surface: Flat : Area ≥ 195 mm x 60 mm, Thickness : ≥ 5 mm
Cylinder: Diameter ≥ 60 mm, Length ≥ 200 mm, Thickness ≥ 8 mm
Initial Test Force for Rockwell: 10kgf
Total Test Force : 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf, 187.5 kgf
Testing Range: 20~88HRA, 20~100 HRB, 20~70 HRC, 150~ 400 HBW
Testing Resolution: 0.1 HR or 1 HBW
Indication Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Repeatability Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Test Force Error: ≤ ± 1%, Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Operating Temperature: 0 ~50℃
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
2.5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
40X Readout microscope: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.
Brinell standardized block: 1 pc.
Battery holder: 1 pc.
Iron seat iron: 1 pc.