- This model is the economical & practical instrument designed for metallographic specimen preparing. It can meet the demands of specimen preparing from customers very well.
- This model is designed and manufactured as per international advanced specimen preparing technology.
- Equipped with beautiful appearance machine shell and full stainless steel parts which never rust.
- Double working discs. There are two-level constant speeds for working disc. The working disc can be changed and replaced swiftly.
- There are two optional types for MP 260: 200mm or 250mm working disc.
Model & Technical specifications:
Diameter of working disc: 200mm / 250mm
Rotating speed of working disc: 300 / 600rpm (two-level constant speed,
or customized 150 / 300 rpm is optional)
Power supply: three phases, 380V, 50Hz
Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 28 cm
Net weight: 40 Kg