Model METAPOL 2DE Metallographic specimen grinding & polishing machine is equipped with double polishing heads, and the main machine has double motors and double discs, independent operation for each station is available. It can realize the process of rough grinding, fine grinding, rough polishing and finishing polishing. This machine features easy operation and economical applying. It is the ideal specimen preparing instrument for using in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges.
- Equipped with double polishing heads which can realize independent grinding & polishing process on both sides.
- Equipped with double motors & double working discs which features independent controlling.
- Quick working disc can be changed and replaced swiftly.
- CCW and CW rotating direction control
- There are two optional types for METAPOL 2DE: 200mm or 250mm working disc.
- There are two working conditions for this model: the stepless speed changing status or four-level constant speed status. The working condition can be switched from one to another easily. Also the rotating direction of working disc can be chosen at will.
Working station: 2 independent working stations
Rotate speed of polishing head: stepless speed 50-200 rpm
Sample capacity: 1-3
Sample holder hole diameter: 30mm
Sample force: 0-40N
Diameter of working disc: 200mm or 250mm
Rotating speed of working disc: 50-1000 rpm (stepless speed changing),
and 250 / 500 / 750 /1000 rpm (four-level constant speed)
Power supply: Single phase, 220V, 50Hz
Dimensions: 750 x 700 x 480 mm
Net weight: 80 Kg