Feature & Use
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force is controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of semi-automatic type motor-driven Superficial Rockwell hardness tester which is specially designed to test Superficial Rockwell hardness of metal materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It’s suitable to determine the Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels and hard alloys, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc.
Measuring range: 70-94HR15N, 67-93HR15TW, 42-86HR30N,
29-82HR30TW, 20-77HR45N, 10-72HR45TW
Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HRN (T)
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.