Features & uses:
- 8” Large touch screen and high-speed ARM processor, Visual display, friendly man-machine interaction, easy operation.
- High quality cast iron integral machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The measuring device adopts grating displacement sensor, the test results are displayed on the LCD screen, the test scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed and set.
- Three kinds of test methods: Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers, and multi-level test forces, which can meet various hardness testing requirements.
- Electric loading without weights, closed-loop control, which fully realizes the automatic operation of loading, holding and unloading of the test force.
- HD measurement and observation – dual objective lens combination, combined with the built-in length encoder HD micrometer eyepiece, to achieve indentation diagonal one-key measurement, which greatly reduces the manual interference and reading error.
- The built-in testing software can correct the hardness value of the machine automatically.
- Convenient operating system which can automatically convert the unit in full hardness scales.
- Equipped with RS232 port and USB interface for data output in EXCEL format.
- Built-in printer, blue-tooth printer is optional.
- The accuracy is in line with GB/T 230.2, GB/T 231.2, GB/T 4340.2, ISO6508-2, ISO6507-2, ISO6506-2, ASTM E18, ASTM E10 and ASTM E92.
It’s a kind of digital display type Brinell Rockwell Vickers hardness tester which is suitable to determine the Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and hard alloy materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality.
|Brinell||15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 187.5kgf
(153.2, 306.5, 612.9, 1226,1839N)
|Rockwell||60, 100, 150kgf (588.4, 980.7, 1471N）|
|Vickers||5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100kgf
(49.03, 98.07, 196.1, 294.2, 490.3, 980.7N)
|Brinell Scale||HBW2.5/15.625, HBW2.5/31.25,
HBW2.5/62.5, HBW5/125, HBW2.5/187.5
|Rockwell Scales||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HRG|
|Vickers Scales||HV5, HV10, HV20, HV30, HV50, HV100|
|Maximum specimen height||210mm for Rockwell testing,
180mm for Brinell and Vickers hardness testing
|Depth of throat||160mm|
|Hardness measuring range||For Brinell: 5～650 HBW
For Rockwell: 20~95 HRA, 10~100HRBW, 20-70 HRC
For Vickers: 5～3000 HV
|Implementation of the standards||GB/T 230.2, GB/T 231.2, GB/T 4340.2, ISO6508-2, ISO6507-2, ISO6506-2, ASTM E18, ASTM E10 and ASTM E92|
|Objective lens||2.5X, 5X, 10X|
|Total magnification||25X, 50X, 100X|
|Hardness read||Touchable LCD display, USB data output in EXCEL format|
|Power supply||AC 220V or 110V, 50 or 60Hz|
|Dimensions||550 × 290 × 780 mm|
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
Diamond pyramid penetrator: 1 pc.
Φ1.588mm Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Φ2.5mm, Φ5mm Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc. for each
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Brinell standardized block: 1 pc..
Vickers standardized block: 1 pc.