Feature & Use:
- This HRSS-150 full scale digital display Rockwell hardness tester integrates Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell and plastic Rockwell in one machine. It adopts 8” large touch screen and high-speed ARM processor, direct visual display, friendly man-machine interaction, easy operation.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body, with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- The measuring device adopt grating displacement sensor, the test results are displayed on the LCD screen, the test scale, test force, indenter type, holding time and the conversion unit can be displayed and set.
- The electric loading without weights, closed-loop control, automatic loading, holding and unloading of the test force.
- The built-in test software can correct the measuring results automatically.
- Built-in hardness conversion system, automatic hardness conversion between full hardness scales.
- Built-in printer, data output through RS232 or USB interface.
- Accuracy is in line with GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and American ASTM E18 standard.
It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steel and hard alloy, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc.
Measuring range: 20-95HRA, 10-100HRBW, 20-70HRC
70-94HR15N, 67-93HR15TW, 42-86HR30N,
29-82HR30TW, 20-77HR45N, 10-72HR45TW
Test force: Rockwell 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Superficial Rockwell 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 210mm
Depth of throat: 165mm
Hardness resolution: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730 mm
Weight: approx. 95kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.