The digital fruit hardness tester is also called the digital fruit hardness tester . It is mainly used to measure the hardness of apples, pears, watermelons, bananas and other fruits to determine the maturity of the fruits. Reasonable control of picking such as storage, export and transportation.
1. Data storage function, which can store 896 test values.
2. Keep the peak value display until it is manually cleared.
3. Data output function, which can input data into the computer through the data cable for various analysis.
4. Automatic peak value function, keep displaying the peak value for 2 seconds and then automatically release.
5. Green and environmental protection, automatic shutdown without operation for 10 minutes.
6. Rechargeable battery with low voltage display function.
7, 6 large screen display.
|Unit||kg/cm2 (×105 Pa)|
|Output interface||RS232 nine-hole socket|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery charger (charging voltage 100∨～240∨)|
|Sensor structure||S-type high-precision sensor (Built-in)|
|Working environment||No seismic source and corrosive medium around|