DPCZ-III amylose analyzer is a fast, online testing instrument that integrates computer technology and spectrophotometric technology. It can be used for rapid and online testing of the amylose quality of rice, corn, wheat and other grains. It can also be used to test and evaluate the quality of imported rice, improve the testing level and efficiency of the food department and food production department, and control the quality and cost of food.
The amylose analyzer can be connected to a computer, and functions such as monitoring, data statistics, and analysis can be realized through software.
1. Built-in standard working curve of amylose analyzer;
2. The amylose detector has a built-in micro printer;
3. It has high sensitivity and good stability;
4. Control software based on Windows operating system;
5. High degree of automation, fast detection speed and good repeatability;
6. It can be used to improve the inspection level and efficiency of the food department and food production department, and control the quality and cost of food.
|Varieties detected by amylose analyzer||rice, corn, potato, wheat and other crops|
|Absorbance range||0.000-2.000 Abs|
|Light source||integrated high-performance halogen lamp module|
|Detection accuracy||±0.5% (calculated by mass score)|
|Repeatability of transmittance||≤0.3%T|
|Sample processing time||60min|
|Experimental detection time||15S|
|Detection range||5%-35% or 5-35g/100g (based on dry basis mass fraction)|
|Stored data||50000 items|
|Operating environment||temperature 0～40℃; humidity ≤90%RH (at 40℃)|
|Instrument testing environment||15-40℃|
|Power supply||AC 220V /50Hz|