Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 point calibration, automatic end point lock, setting menu can customize 9 functional parameters, the meter is suitable for measuring the dissolved oxygen concentration and percentage saturation of samples, measurement accuracy: 0.2mg/L.
• Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter, equipped with a backlit LCD display.
• 1 or 2 point calibration, using air-saturated water or zero oxygen liquid.
• Salinity and atmospheric pressure compensation to eliminate measurement errors.
• Automatic temperature compensation to ensure accurate measurement of the full range.
• Automatic end point lock, keep stable readings for easy browsing and recording.
• Calibration due reminder, reminding the user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Automatic power off, effectively saving battery power consumption.
• The setting menu can customize the number of calibration points, display resolution, stability conditions, date and time, etc.
• Reset function, automatically restore the meter to the factory default settings.
• Expand memory, store or recall up to 500 sets of data.
• USB communication interface, easy to transfer data to a personal computer.
• Multi-mode power supply scheme (battery, power adapter, computer USB port) to ensure the smooth application of the meter.
|Dissolved oxygen concentration|
|display resolution||0.1, 0.01mg/L, optional|
|display resolution||0.1, 1%, optional|
|Calibration point||1 or 2 points|
|Temperature compensation range||0~50°C/32~122°F, automatic|
|Atmospheric pressure compensation range||60.0~112.5kPa/450~850mmHg, manual|
|Salinity compensation range||0.0~50.0g/L, manual|
|Stability conditions||Standard or high precision|
|Calibration due reminder||1 to 31 days or closed|
|Automatic shut-down||10, 20, 30 minutes after no key operation|
|Data storage||500 groups|
|Display screen||Custom LCD display (80×60mm)|
|Power type||3 AA batteries or DC5V power adapter|