High-performance portable pH dissolved oxygen meter, including 3 measurement functions, the meter is suitable for outdoor measurement of pH, mV, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP), dissolved oxygen concentration and saturation of samples.
Features of pH mode:
• High-performance portable pH dissolved oxygen meter with backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 point calibration, automatic identification of USA/NIST/DIN standard buffers.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis, display pH slope and zero offset.
ORP mode features:
• 1-point offset calibration, allowing adjustment of the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute mV modes to ensure reliable redox potential measurement.
Dissolved oxygen mode features:
• 1 or 2 point calibration, using air-saturated water or zero oxygen liquid.
• Salinity and atmospheric pressure compensation to eliminate measurement errors.
• Automatic temperature compensation to ensure accurate measurement of the full range.
• Automatic end point lock, keep stable readings for easy browsing and recording.
• Calibration due reminder, reminding the user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Automatic power off, effectively saving battery power consumption.
• The setting menu can customize the number of calibration points, display resolution, stability conditions, temperature units, date and time, etc.
• Reset function, automatically restore the meter to the factory default settings.
• Expand memory, store or recall up to 500 sets of data.
• USB communication interface, easy to transfer data to a personal computer.
• Multi-mode power supply scheme (battery, power adapter, computer USB port) to ensure the smooth application of the meter.
|display resolution||0.001, 0.01, 0.1pH, optional|
|Calibration point||1 to 5 points|
|pH buffer options||USA, NIST, DIN, 2 custom buffers|
|display resolution||0.1, 1mV, optional|
|Calibration point||1 o’clock|
|Measurement mode||Relative or absolute mV|
|Dissolved oxygen measurement range||0.00~20.00mg/L|
|display resolution||0.01, 0.1mg/L, optional|
|% Saturation measurement range||0.0~200.0%|
|display resolution||0.1, 1%, optional|
|Calibration point||1 or 2 points|
|Atmospheric pressure compensation range||60.0~112.5kPa/450~850mmHg, manual|
|Salinity compensation range||0.0~50.0g/L, manual|
|Offset calibration||1 point, measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature compensation range||0~100°C/32~212°F, manual or automatic|
|Data lock||Manual or automatic end point lock|
|Stability conditions||Standard or high precision|
|Calibration due reminder||1 to 31 days or closed|
|Automatic shut-down||10, 20, 30 minutes after no key operation|
|Data storage||500 groups|
|Connector||BNC, 6-pin DIN, 3.5mm microphone jack|
|Display screen||Custom LCD display (80×60mm)|
|Power type||3 AA batteries or DC5V power adapter|