Feature & Use
- The loading, holding and unloading of the test force is controlled by motor, the manual operation error is eliminated.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of semi-automatic type motor-driven Plastic Rockwell hardness tester which is specially designed to test Plastic Rockwell hardness of plastic materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality. It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of plastic, composite materials, all kinds of friction materials, soft metals and non-metal soft materials.
Measuring range: 70-100HREW, 50-115HRLW, 50-115HRMW, 50-115HRRW
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc. for each
Plastic Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.