- Ultrasonic cell pulverize uses the dispersion effect of ultrasonic waves in the liquid to cause cavitation of the liquid, thereby breaking the solid particles or cell tissue in the liquid.
- The ultrasonic cell pulverize consists of two parts: an ultrasonic generator and a transducer. The ultrasonic generator converts the utility power into a 20-25 KHz alternating power supply transducer.
- The zirconium titanite piezoelectric vibrator is the heart of the transducer. It is elastically deformed with the alternating voltage at a frequency of 20-25 KHz, and the transducer is subjected to longitudinal mechanical vibration.
- The wave generates a cavitation effect by the titanium alloy horn immersed in the biological solution, and the biological particles in the excitation medium vibrate violently.
- It adopts PWM control switch power supply, and the power is continuously adjustable.
- It adopts 7 inch TFT touch screen display, high resolution
- Central microcomputer centralized control
- Ultrasonic time, power arbitrary setting
- Sample temperature detection display, power display, microcomputer tracking, automatic fault alarm
- Sound abating trap adopts sheet metal, spray plastic. ABS material. die design, with lock function
Life sciences: Lysis, fragmentation, leaching of bacteria, viruses, spores and other cellular structures. extraction of DNA and protein in plants in animals, pruning of DNA/RNA, chromatin immunoprecipitation technique.
Materials chemistry: The dispersion and cracking of nanomaterials, such as carbon nanotubes, graphene and other materials, cracking, emulsification, homogenization and cruising of homogeneous soil, rock samples, non-ferrous metals, rare earth particles.
In addition, it can be used for the dispersion and extraction of Chinese herbal medicines. It can be used
for the dispersion, homogenization and acceleration reaction of other samples, and also for sample
pretreatment in chemical, medical, archaeological, geological and Marine Fields.
|20-25KHZ automatic tracking
|950W ( 1%-99%)
|7 inch TFT touch screen
|Φ2, 3, 10mm
|Over-temperature、Overload, and overtime
Ultrasonic cell shredder use process summary
1. Before use, clean the ultrasonic probe with water and wipe the probe clean with paper.
2. Place the beaker’s solution to be crushed and the boxed ice water mixture under the probe, lift the base, and let the probe penetrate into the solution, with a distance of 1 cm from the bottom of the beaker, and place the probe in the center of the beaker. Close the door at your fingertips.
3. Turn on the instrument switch and press the Set button twice to set the total time, ultrasonic time, ultrasonic interval time, and press the OK button.
4. Click “On” to observe the ultrasound condition through the glass. If there is any abnormality, immediately click “Stop” rearrange and confirm that it is correct, start ultrasound.
5. After the end of the ultrasound, take out the broken solution and wash the ultrasonic probe with 20% ethanol.