S410 NIR spectrophotometer
* Transmission NIR，mainly used for liquid samples qualitative and quantitative analysis applies to gasoline, drinks, milk and other areas of nutrients, water chemistry and other physical properties of the rapid non-destructive analysis determination.
* Single-channel whole spectrum scanning.
* Easily updated.
* Fast scan, wavelength calibrates time from 900nm to 1700nm less than 2 minutes.
* Built-in SCM technology, auto 0% and auto background subtraction.
Applications and Features:
Application field: liquid dope samples(gasoline, drink, and milk, etc.)
Optical system: grating monochromator
Interface: RS232 serial port
1. Wavelength Accuracy: ±1nm
2. Wavelength Reproducibility: ≤1nm
3. Wavelength Scanning Interval: 4nm or 8nm or 16 nm
4. Wavelength Range: (900-1700)nm
5. Absorbance Reproducibility: 0.002A (at 0.4A)
6. S/N: ≥103 (at 1500nm)
7. Scanning Time: ≤2mins
Main instrument 1 set
Power cord 1 pc
Data processing software package 1 set
RS-232C serial communication cable 1 pc
User manual 1 pc
Packing list 1 copy
Product quality certificate 1 copy
Fuse (2A) 2 pcs
1cm quartz square sample cell 1 pair
1cm cell holder 1 pc
Optional Spare Parts and Accessories
Laptop 1 pc