Pathological sampling bench is widely used in hospital pathology department, pathology laboratory, etc. Reasonable ventilation system protects operator away from the harmful gas produced by the formalin during sampling. The hot & cold water system ensures it can adapt work in different climates.
1. Odor-remove function.
2. Single water sink, two-person operations.
3. Exhaust air system: High-power suction device, low noise.
4. Optional water heater is available, realizing hot & cold water adjustment.
5. The base cabinet is inward-concave type, convenient for sitting operation.
6. Optional pulverizer can completely smash the waste during test, to avoid blocking drainage pipes.
7. Automatic flushing device, slightly right-side inclined worktable, easy for waste discharge and cleaning.
|External Size (W*D*H)||1000*750*1950mm||1500*750*1950mm||1800*750*1950mm|
|Working Area Size (W*D*H)||895*430*900mm||1395*430*900mm||1695*430*900mm|
|Work Surface Height||900mm|
|Optional water heater||1500W|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; 110V±10%, 60Hz|
|Exhaust Airflow Volume||500-600m3/h|
|Material||Main Body||304 stainless steel|
|Work Table||304 stainless steel|
4m exhaust duct;
Auto flushing device;
Stainless steel hanger;
Adjustable hot and cold water tap;
180mm deep stainless steel water sink, funnel with filter.
Active carbon filter
|Optional Accessories||Pulverizer, Electrical water heater, Automatic induction hand dryer, Eye washer, Camera.
Flex magnifier light, laptop bracket