PHBR-20-12 C-clamp type Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester is designed and developed according to the basic principle of Brinell and Rockwell hardness testing methods. The test principle, test conditions and test accuracy are all up to the international standard ISO 6508 / 6506.
The PHBR series hardness tester can work as both Rockwell hardness tester and Brinell hardness tester. They can solve most of the hardness testing problems in the industry. PHBR series Brinell and Rockwell hardness testers have a higher testing accuracy. The test results meet most requirements of product standard or drawings and can be well accepted in the international trade.
It applies for huge or medium-size parts not available for magnetic type. It consists of C- shape frame, screw arbor, and test head. Rockwell hardness testers are mainly for products or semi-finished products after final heat treatment; Brinell hardness testers are mainly for raw materials ,castings, forgings, or semi-finished products without heat treatment.
Feature & Use
- Brinell and Rockwell combination: Add the functions of Brinell hardness test on the basis of PHR series testers. Combined Brinell and Rockwell test functions in one instrument.
- Wide Application: Different modes and anvils are available for parts in various sizes and shapes.
- Test principle: Test method follows Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and accuracy in accordance with ISO 6506, 6508 and ASTM E10, E18.
- High reliability: Traceable standard hardness blocks and traceable test force.
- Indenter is inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
Specimen size: 500 x 300mm
Rockwell initial test force: 10Kg
Rockwell total test force: 60Kg, 100Kg, 150Kg
Brinell test force: 62.5Kg, 125Kg, 187.5Kg
Rockwell indenter: 120° diamond cone, 1.588mm hard alloy ball
Brinell test ball: 2.5mm, 5mm hard alloy ball
Indicator Error: Complies with ISO and ASTM.
Repeatability Error: Complies with ISO and ASTM.
Test resolution: Rockwell 0.5HR, Brinell 0.005mm (indentation diameter)
Test range: Rockwell HRA, HRB, HRC, Brinell 16-650HBW
Application range: Rockwell for products or semi finished products of common metals, including steel, copper, aluminum, carburized layer, hard alloy, etc. Brinell for castings, forgings, steel raw materials, non-ferrous metal.
Flat test anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
2.5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
40X Readout microscope: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.
Brinell standardized block: 1 pc.