- Double beam optical system
- 8-inch color touch-screen
- Automatic zero and full scale adjustment
- Automatic wavelength settings
- Equipped with USB COM port
- UV WIN8 Spectrum Data Processing Software optional
- Thermal plotter optional
1.L7 double beam UV-VIS spectrometers adopt double beam optical system, and blazed holographic gratings. They have outstanding test precision and very competitive prices.
2.8-inch color touch-screen, cutting-edge user interface, powerful functions, and easy operation.
3.With powerful functions, the equipment shows great performance in qualitative and quantitative testing, such as:
- Full-spectrum scanning ● Linear regression
- Detailed spectrum scanning ● Concentration direct reading
- Time-based kinetics determination ● Peak / Valley detecting
- GOTO λ ● Multi-wavelength measurement
4. The equipment is designed with sophisticated power protection system. With high capacity of internal memory, it can store testing results, scanned images, regression equations and correction data. Therefore, it follows a fast initialization when power on.
5. The instrument can be connected with dedicated printer, which can print testing results, or draw curve from spectral scanning, fixed wavelength time-based scanning, and linear regression.
6. With USB COM port the device can be connected to a PC, which can not only enhance the performance in data testing and spectrum scanning, but also expand the memory to save more testing results.
|Wavelength Setting||8-inch color touch-screen|
|Stray Light||≤0.03%T( at 220nm NaI, 360nm NaNo2 )|
±0.004 Abs (0.5-1A)
0.001 Abs (0-0.5A)
0.002 Abs (0.5-1A)
|Noise||100%（T）noise≤0.15%(T) ， 0%（T）noise≤0.1%(T)|
|Drifting||≤0.0009 Abs/30min (250nm and 500nm after 2h warm up)|
|Power||AC220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz, 200W|
|Packaging Size||710mm X 590mm X 505mm 0.21M 3 36kg|
Operational manual 1
Glass cuvette 1cm 4pcs
Quartz cuvette 1cm 2pcs
Power Cable 1
UV WIN8 Spectrum data processing software
no option cuvette holder