- Double beam optical system
- 8-inch color touch-screen
- Automatic zero and full-scale adjustment
- Automatic wavelength settings
- Equipped with USB COM port
- UV WIN8 Spectrum Data Processing Software optional
- Thermal plotter optional
1: L7 double beam UV-VIS spectrophotometers adopt double beam optical system, and blazed holographic gratings.They have outstanding test precision and very competitive prices.
2: 8-inch color touch-screen,cutting-edge user interface,powerful functions,and easy operation.
3: With powerful functions, the equipment shows great performance in qualitative and quantitative testing, such as:
- Full-spectrum scanning •Linear regression
- Detailed spectrum scanning •Concentration direct reading
- Time-based kinetics determination •Peak/Valley detecting
- GOTO λ •Multi-wavelength measurement
4: The equipment is designed with sophisticated power protection system.With high capacity of internal memory, it can store testing results, scanned images, regression equations and correction data.Therefore, it follows a fast initialization when power on.
5: The instrument can be connected with the dedicated printer, which can print testing results, or draw the curve from spectral scanning, fixed wavelength time-based scanning, and linear regression.
6: With USB COM port the device can be connected to a PC, which can not only enhance the performance in data testing and spectrum scanning but also expand the memory to save more testing results.
|Wavelength Setting||8-inch color touch-screen|
|Stray Light||≤0.03%T（at 200nm Nal,360nm NaNo2）|
|Drifting||≤0.0009Abs/30min(250nm and 500nm after 2h warm up)|
|Packaging Size||740mm×630mm×4500mm 0.21M3 35kg|
Operation manual: 1 copy
Glass cuvette 1cm: 4 pcs
Quartz cuvette 1cm: 2 pcs
Power cable: 1 pcs
Fuse : 2 pcs
UV WIN8 Spectrum data processing software