KJLC-II Mini Centrifuge
KJLC-II mini Centrifuge applies closed-loop control technology and equips with high-performance DC motor. KJLC-II can be used in schools, labs and hospital. Equipped with various adapters, it is suitable for 0.2ml, 0.5ml micro centrifuge tubes and 0.1ml or 0.2ml PCR 8 strip tubes. It is widely used for micro centrifugation, cell separation, and rapid separation test.
- High-performance DC motor, powerful engine, quiet when running, noise< 50dB
- Closed-loop control technology, accurate speed control.
- Wide-voltage design to prevent interference to the running accuracy by mains fluctuation.
- Clear LED display to show time a speed.
- Speed and time adjustable for various lab experiments.
- Big volume design, max. capacity up to 8x2ml micro centrifuge tube or 16×0.2ml PCR tube.
- Rapid speed up and down. Less than 10s required to reach 1000rpm, and stop within 5s from 1000rpm
- Easy rotor switching without any tools
- Cover opening and closing supervision system ensures safe running.
- Five colors available for the safety cover
|Rated speed||3000-10000rpm (1000rpm/grade)|
|Adapted tube||1) 8×0.2ml/ 8×0.5ml/ 8×1.5ml/ 8x2ml centrifuge tube|
|2) 2×0.1ml PCR-8 strip tube 2×0.2ml PCR-8 strip tube|
|Safety performance||Cover opening/ closing supervision|
|Power supply||Single-phase 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension||195(L) x 170(W) x 135(H)|