K9860 Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions, which is designed based on the classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. It’s equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automatic degree and high-quality components and it can easily achieve automatic cleaning of digestion tubes and titration cups, control steam supply, and have real-time detection of condensation temperature. High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid level detection gives a smooth test process.
- Automatic cleaning ensures operator safety and save time.
- External titration cup design gives the operator real-time control of the whole test process
- High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy.
- The temperature of the distilled liquid is detected real-time. If the temperature of the distilled liquid is abnormal, to ensure the accuracy of experiment’s result, the instrument will stop working.
- High accuracy dozing and working.
- Easy Maintenance: Pre-install functions of cleaning, including receiving cup cleaning, alkali pipeline cleaning, boric acid pipeline cleaning, acid washing, steam bottle evacuation. Support customers make the routine maintenance easily.
- High titration accuracy, up to 2.0μL/step.
- Integrated printer on the instruments.
|Measuring range||0.1mg ～ 240mg N|
|Analysis time||5 ～ 10min/sample|
|Reproducibility||Average value relative error ≤±0.5%|
|Sample capacity||solid≦5g/sample, liquid≦20mL/sample|
|Water consumption in the distillation process||1.5L/min|
|Data storage capacity||1000 groups|
|Power supply||220VAC±10%, 50Hz|