Feature & Use:
- Specially designed head horizontally protruding, it can measure the hardness of tubular parts which can not be measured by general hardness testers, the minimum inner diameter of test piece is 30mm.
- Automatic “fool” type operation, only one key operation to get result, no need for artificial preload applying, which can avoid human error.
- The touch-screen interface, easy to operate, multi-language version
- Electric loading without weights, closed-loop control, no need for installation.
- Test force can be automatically corrected by standard force meter.
- Automatically apply the initial load and main load.
- All Rockwell & superficial Rockwell scales, total 30 types.
- For all Rockwell scales, hardness value is automatically corrected in high, medium and low three sections.
- Set password to protect setting parameters; keeping more samples and test information.
- More information of sample and testing. Data stored in USB flash disk, EXCEL format, easy for editing and processing.
- Powerful data processing functions. Various hardness scales conversion of HR, HB, HV etc. Acceptable range setting, over-range alert, operator name and sample name input etc.
- Modular design, easy maintenance. Modern and beautiful appearance, stable structure.
It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steel and hard alloy, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc. It is especially suitable for testing of tubular parts.
|Rockwell initial load||10kgf (98.07N)|
|Superficial Rockwell initial load||3.0Kgf (29.4N)|
|Rockwell total load||60kgf (588.4N), 100kgf (980.7N), 150kgf (1471N)|
|Superficial Rockwell total load||15kgf (147.1N), 30kgf (249.2N), 45kgf (441.3N)|
|Rockwell hardness scales||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRR, HRP, HRS, HRV|
|Superficial Rockwell hardness scales||HR15N, HR15T, HR15W, HR15X, HR15Y, HR30N, HR30T, HR30W, HR30X, HR 30Y, HR45N, HR45T, HR45W, HR45X, HR45Y|
|Rockwell hardness testing range||HRA:20-95, HRBW:10-100, HRC: 20-70, HRD: 40-77, HRE: 70-100, HRF: 60-100, HRG: 30-94, HRH: 80-100, HRK: 40-100, HRL: 100-120, HRM: 85-115, HRR: 114-125|
|Superficial Rockwell hardness testing range||HR15N: 70-94, HR30N: 42-86, HR45N: 20-77,
HR15TW: 67-93, HR30TW: 29-82, HR45TW: 10-72
|Hardness conversion||Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, etc.|
|Executive standard||BSEN 6508, ISO 6508, ASTM E18, GB/T230|
|Max Height of Sample||220mm|
|Depth of throat||200mm|
|Load value error||＜0.5%|
|Hardness reading||LCD display|
|Data output||Data stored in USB flash disk, EXCEL format|
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Net weight||About 70kg|
|Diamond Rockwell Indenter||1||1.5875mm Ball Indenter||1|
|Hardness block (HRC High, Low, HRB, HR15N, HR30N, HR30T)||6||Large, Medium, “V” shaped Testing Table||1 for each|
|Fuse 2A||2||Level adjusting bolt||4|
|Power line||1||Plastic Dustproof cover||1|
|USB flash disk, touch pen||1 for each||Operating instruction, Product certificate||1 for each|