Feature & Use
- The machine body and worktable adopt precision casting technology, which is firm, rigid, accurate, reliable and durable.
- Gate type frame, moveable work table.
- The loading device has built-in precision pressure sensor, the test force value is accurate, stable and reliable, and has the function of automatic test force compensation.
- Adopt the self-developed gate-type Brinell hardness tester special numerical controlling system, fast running speed, full closed loop from fast to slow gradient applied test force, ensure the test force exerted smooth and no impact.
- Test force, holding time, feeding speed and testing speed can be controlled manually.
- Stepping motor, high precision ball screw and linear guide rail, accurate positioning, easy maintenance.
- Hardness unit conversion, save test data in group and automatically generate hardness test report and statement. The test data is stored in the offline database, which is convenient to check at any time.
- Precisio conforms to GB/T231.2, ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10.
It’s suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of unquenched steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloys, etc.
Measuring range: 32-650HBW
Test force: 187.5, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 3000kgf
(1838.8, 2415.8, 4903.5, 7355.3, 9807, 29421N) customizable
Max. height of test piece: 660mm (customizable)
Lateral moving distance of hardness testing mechanism: 200mm
Work table size: 800 x 400mm (customizable)
Central distance between two columns: 640mm (customizable)
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
Dimensions: 1250 x 1060 x 1770mm
Weight: approx. 1000kg
Main machine: 1 set
Control cabinet: 1 set
Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: Φ5mm, Φ10mm, 2 pcs. for each
Tungsten carbide ball: Φ5, Φ10mm, 6 pcs. for each
Brinell standardized block: 2 pcs.
20X Readout microscope: 1 pc.