- Equipped with touch screen, easy for operation and nice customer experience
- Compared with the digital tube of traditional electronic Brinell, the touch screen interface is simple, intuitive, without training to operate.
- Built-in hardness value calculation in the tester. After the hardness measurement, inputting the value of D1 and D2, then automatically calculate hardness value without looking up in the test value table.
- Adopts the closed loop sensor loading, the electronic control system, has 10 levels test force.
- Has high precision, high repeatability and stability, simple operation, high cost performance, etc.
It’s suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of unquenched steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloys, etc., and widely used for the fields of metallurgy, metrology, building materials, research institutes, hardening shops, stainless steel, automobile, railway, aviation, tube rolling mills, found and so on.
|Brinell Scale||HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/62.5, HBW5/125, HBW5/250, HBW5/750, HBW10/100, HBW10/1500, HBW10/3000, HBW10/250, HBW10/500, HBW10/1000|
|Testing Force||62.5 Kgf (612.9N), 100 Kgf (980.7N), 125 Kgf (1226N), 187.5 Kgf (1839N), 250 Kgf (2452N), 500 Kgf (4903N), 750 Kgf (7355N), 1000 Kgf (9807N), 1500 Kgf (14710N), 3000 Kgf (29420N)|
|Max Height of Specimen||240mm|
|Accuracy of Measurement||±0.5%|
|Hardness testing Range||8~650HBW|
|Magnification of Microscope||20X|
|Carried Standard||BSEN 6506, ISO 6506, ASTM E10, GB/T231|
|Distance of indenter to outer wall||155mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||550*210*780mm|
|Net Weight||About 110kg|
|Measurement microscope||1||Diameter 2.5, 5, 10mm Hard alloy steel ball indenter||Each 1|
|Standard Blocks||3||Large, Medium, “V” shaped Testing Table||Each 1|
|Power Cable||1||Product certificate, Printer Manual||Each 1|