BT601F intelligent dispensing peristaltic pump provides flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min. It’s easy to operate with intuitive and clear interface with color LCD touch screen. There are four operation modes available: Volume Dispense Mode, Time Dispense Mode, Copy Dispense Mode and Flow Mode. The system minimizes working noise due to the intelligent cooling fan control. With RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump is easy to communicate with external device, such as PC, HMI or PLC.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional time dispense mode.
- Anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- Three dispense mode available. Time Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the duration for each dose, lag time between doses and number of cycles. Volume Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the volume for each dose, lag time between doses and number of cycles. Copy Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the total volume need to dispense, lag time between doses and number of cycles.
- Store five groups of working parameters for each dispense mode (power-off memory).
- Flow rate display and control; cumulative dispense volume display.
- Flow rate calibration.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution. Professional operating system, configure system with setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- Logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; external analog signal can adjust the rotating speed. Signal is optically isolated.
- With RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicated with external device.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: 0.2%
- Power supply: AC 220V ± 10% 50Hz/60Hz; AC 110V ± 10% 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 50W
- Logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 182 x 198 mm (10.12 x 7.17 x 7.79 inch)
- Weight: 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)
BT601F Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Ch||Tubing size||Flow rate per channel (mL/min)|
|YZ15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#||0.006-1700|
|YT15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17# 18#||0.006-2300|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-2900|