Feature & Use:
- Large 8” touch screen, direct visual display and interactive operating interface.
- High speed ARM processor, fast operation speed and extensive database storage.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Equipped with digital temperature measurement circuit which can guarantee long-term work, stable and reliable.
- Automatic correction for hardness measurement of cylindrical surface and spherical surface.
- The maximum and minimum hardness values can be set, when the test value exceeds the set range, an alarm sound will be issued.
- Automatic hardness value correction, the hardness value can be directly corrected within a certain range.
- With the database function, the test data can be saved automatically in groups, each group can save 10 data, totally can save more than 2000 data.
- With the hardness value curve display function, intuitive display the changes of hardness value.
- The database can automatically record the scale, test force, hardness values, temperature and other parameters.
- The system can automatically calculate the maximum, minimum and average hardness values of each group.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scales.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 and USB interface port.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s suitable to determine the Plastic Rockwell hardness of plastic, composite materials, all kinds of friction materials, soft metals and non-metal soft materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality.
Measuring range: 70-100HREW, 50-115HRLW, 50-115HRMW, 50-115HRRW
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HR
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc. for each
Plastic Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.